Is there really such a thing as Perfect Light? Preferred Light maybe, but not Perfect. In my time in photography, I have found that ALL light is perfect. It is up to the photographer to capture, modify, diffuse or create light around a subject and display it so that is shows his or her vision.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

 Completed the framing to even out the wall that will serve as the back to our 10' wide cyclorama.
Before I can cover it, I have to first relocate a receptacle and build an access panel over the electrical panel. I decided to use 2"x6"s for the framing. That way I don't have to so precise when placing the vertical  curves supports for the radius of the cyclorama. Plus I already had the 2"x6" boards from tearing down the platform that held my back row of theater seats. So instead of letting go to waste. I reused them. I've already cut half of the radius boards for the curve of the cyclo. Hopefully this weekend I can cut the rest and mount them.

No comments:

Post a Comment