Is there really such a thing as Perfect Light? Preferred Light maybe, but not Perfect. In my time in photography, I have found that ALL light is perfect. It is up to the photographer to capture, modify, diffuse or create light around a subject and display it so that is shows his or her vision.

Monday, March 12, 2012

 Well, I final got started covering our cyclorama, only to run out of sheetrock screws before closing up the top right corner. Covering the curved radius of the cyc went easier than I thought it would. I used door skin material with a smooth sanded finish. I wet it with a spray bottle the night before, and left it leaning against the wall at an angle. The next morning it had a nice curve to it, and didn't take much effort to force it into place. Now I have to mix up some epoxy for the seams in the wood on the radius and floor. The pieces on the floor are glued then stapled with a pneumatic stapler with 1 1/2" staples. Next step will be to complete that last corner of sheetrock, and make a removable cover over the electrical panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment