Is there really such a thing as Perfect Light? Preferred Light maybe, but not Perfect. In my time in photography, I have found that ALL light is perfect. It is up to the photographer to capture, modify, diffuse or create light around a subject and display it so that is shows his or her vision.

Friday, March 2, 2012

  Today we got the base for the radius of our cyclorama framed and installed.  I wanted to build it a little larger, but we are working with a limited amount of space to start with. So, I only went 2 1/2 feet up the wall.
    Through this weekend I will try to complete the few remaining task that will allow me to cover this and start painting. I have to make a trim ring to go around the electrical panel in order to conceal it but still have easy access to it. I also have to relocate a receptacle that is on the wall, behind the framing for the cyclorama. Once these two task are complete, I can apply the wood covering to the radius and sheetrock the back.  My wife wants the backdrop lights, and possibly a hair light mounted on track system overhead. I will have to do some price shopping and decide if this is something I will buy or attempt to fabricate.

No comments:

Post a Comment